From coverage to sufferers and all the pieces in-between, the well being care business is consistently evolving. Try this dialogue with Eric Tower and Dr. Lee Sacks concerning the shifts in society to grasp the place well being care is headed. The pair addresses the issues that employers are anticipating associated to price and the unsustainable
losses that hospitals are dealing with. Notice: This occasion was hosted in Chicago on September 29, 2022, by the Thompson Coburn Well being Care Group.
Listed below are some highlights from Eric’s dialogue with Lee:
- Megatrends that can form the long run: labor, robotic help, hypertension, entry, telemedicine, and finish of life care
- The affect of upper rates of interest on the business
- The collapse of many modern (however unprofitable) corporations
- Hospitals and well being care methods will concentrate on worthwhile providers
- The position of presidency in driving essential modifications
Concerning the speaker
Dr. Lee Sacks is the one that many within the well being care business think about the daddy of pop well being. Lee was ranked as Trendy Healthcare’s 2018 rating of the 50 Most Influential Physicians in Healthcare earlier than he retired because the Chief Medical Officer of Advocate Aurora Well being. By coaching, Lee is a household doctor however ultimately transitioned into administration. Throughout his strong profession, he has held the titles of Govt Vice President and CEO.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed on this video are these of the audio system and don’t essentially mirror the views or positions of Thompson Coburn LLP.