Our One-Pot Boursin Pasta is precisely that! Let your noodles prepare dinner in 4 cups of water after which add frozen peas and Boursin cheese. It’s so simple as that!
This can be the simplest and most scrumptious dinner on Match Foodie Finds. On this one-pot collection, we’ve targeted on really utilizing one and retaining issues straightforward. That is the second pasta of the collection (the grownup spaghettios was the primary!) and it’s significantly SO EASY to make.
We examined this recipe a number of occasions to get the pasta and water ratio good. We didn’t need to use a strainer to make it really one-pot dish. We succeeded! The residual pasta water stirred in with Boursin made the creamiest and best sauce.
What You Want for Boursin Pasta?
You want a big Dutch oven or inventory pot for this scrumptious pasta. We used rigatoni, frozen peas, a block of Boursin, and pepper for this straightforward pasta. Why no salt you ask? It’s as a result of we would like you to salt the pasta water (like quite a bit) and that can make your pasta completely salty!
The Nice Jones “The Dutchess” is our favourite Dutch oven for day by day cooking. It’s nice for one-pot meals, soups, and extra!
Substitues & Variations
- We used rigatoni pasta, however any brief pasta like penne or fusilli will work, too.
- Boursin is a creamy and scrumptious cheese that’s straightforward to search out. It is available in totally different flavors like black truffle and sea salt, shallot and chive, garlic and herbs, basil and chive, and extra. Be happy to make use of any taste to combine issues up.
- Frozen greens work greatest as a result of, with a fast blanch, they end up completely cooked. You should use any frozen vegetable that you desire to. Blanched recent asparagus would even be a terrific substitution.
Examine it Out!
Our One-Pot Sequence options healthful foremost meals made fully in a single pot. They’re made with minimal substances and little effort however will get you massive taste and a scrumptious meal!
Can I substitute the Boursin cheese with one thing else?
Sure, you’ll be able to substitute Boursin cheese with every other taste or a block of 4-6 oz. of goat cheese. Simply make sure you employ a tender cheese. Onerous cheese is not going to work.
Is there a dairy-free possibility for this recipe?
Sure, Boursin cheese has a dairy-free possibility that works nice for this recipe.
What else can I add to this recipe?
You’ll be able to add different frozen greens rather than the frozen peas. You may as well add recent herbs.
Let this Boursin pasta cool fully earlier than storing it in an air-tight container for 2-4 days.
To reheat this previous, switch the pasta to a pot and warmth over low warmth. Add 1 tablespoon of water at a time till the pasta warms and the sauce lotions.
We propose serving this pasta with a salad. We love this apple burrata salad, backyard salad, or zucchini salad.
- 1 lb. rigatoni pasta
- 10 oz. frozen peas
- 5.2 garlic and chive Boursin Cheese puck
- ½ teaspoon freshly floor black pepper
Optionally available Toppings
- 1 tablespoon minced recent chives
- zest from 1/2 lemon
Convey 4 cups of salted water to a boil and add the pasta. Cook dinner the pasta till simply al dente. As a result of there’s much less pasta water than typical when cooking pasta, there could also be little or no water left within the pot when the pasta is cooked. That is good!
When there are about 2 minutes of cooking time left for the pasta, add the peas. Cook dinner for remaining 2 minutes.
Add the Boursin cheese to the recent pasta and stir till the Boursin is totally melted and tacky.
Season with salt, pepper, lemon zest, and recent chives. Take pleasure in.
Suggestions & Notes
- How a lot water is left within the pot after the pasta cooks might range primarily based on cooking at elevation, what kind of pasta is used, if the pot is roofed, and many others.
- When you add an excessive amount of water or if an excessive amount of water is left when including the Boursin cheese, the cheese sauce will turn out to be watery.=
- You should use any pasta just like a rigatoni noodle.
- Be happy to make use of any taste of Boursin cheese.
- When you don’t have Boursin cheese, use a goat cheese log.
Energy: 323kcal Carbohydrates: 63g Protein: 13g Fats: 2g Fiber: 5g Sugar: 5g