Sheet pan dinners are really easy! Simply unfold some veggies and beans on a baking sheet pan, drizzle with a flavorful French dressing, toss collectively, and roast till golden and tender. As soon as the sheet pan veggies are achieved, you may serve it with a aspect of entire grains or pasta, should you desire. Or use the sheet pan meal to create grain bowls. Simply fill particular person serving bowls with grains, and let every particular person prime their grain bowl with sheet pan fixings simply the best way they prefer it. Yum! Wholesome sheet pan dinners are nice for meal prep too. You may roast up a batch of veggies after which divide it into 4 glass containers with lids. Simply grab-and-go your meal whenever you want it.
This Mediterranean Sheet Pan Veggies Meal is predicated on just a few easy components: carrots, peppers, onion, canned white beans, cauliflower, herbs, and EVOO. You may get this straightforward sheet pan dinner out of the oven in half-hour! And it solely takes about 10 minutes to get all of the fixings able to pop within the oven. Get your grains cooking whereas the sheet pan meal is cooking within the oven. With a scrumptious Mediterranean taste profile, this sheet pan recipe isn’t solely scrumptious, it’s full of diet–fiber, protein, nutritional vitamins, minerals, and phytochemicals. You can even change up the veggies based mostly on seasons and what you may have in hand. Attempt eggplant, broccoli, inexperienced beans, and candy potatoes for a change of tempo–and swap the white beans for chickpeas, kidney beans, or cubed tofu. This recipe is vegan and gluten-free, too.
This yummy, wholesome Mediterranean Sheet Pan Veggies recipe is predicated on only a few components you could have readily available now! Get this vegan, gluten free sheet pan recipe on the desk in 40 minutes for a one-dish meal or meal prep.
- 2 medium carrots, sliced
- 1 small inexperienced bell pepper, sliced
- 1 small pink onion, sliced
- 1 (15-ounce) can white beans, rinsed, drained
- 1 small head cauliflower, separated into small florets
- 1 ½ tablespoons further virgin olive oil
- ½ lemon, juiced
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons recent chopped parsley (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- 1 tablespoon recent chopped rosemary (or 1 teaspoon dried)
- ¼ teaspoon black pepper
- Sea salt (as desired, elective)
- On a baking sheet pan, prepare a skinny layer in vertical sections of: carrots slices, inexperienced bell pepper slices, pink onion slices, white beans, and cauliflower florets.
- Drizzle olive oil and lemon juice evenly over the greens.
- Sprinkle the greens evenly with: oregano, garlic powder, parsley, rosemary, black pepper, and sea salt (if desired).
- Combine the seasonings into the greens with tongs (or your palms) to distribute nicely.
- Place on prime rack of the oven and roast for about half-hour, till golden brown and tender, stirring half method by cooking with tongs.
- Take away from the oven and serve.
- Makes 4 servings.
- This dish is superb served with cooked entire grains (i.e., brown rice, sorghum, farro, quinoa) or pasta. Divide it into 4 hermetic containers for meal prep and retailer within the fridge till serving time.
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook dinner Time: half-hour
- Class: Dinner
- Delicacies: American, Mediterranean
- Serving Dimension: 1 serving
- Energy: 222
- Sugar: 5 g
- Sodium: 231 mg
- Fats: 6 g
- Saturated Fats: 1 g
- Carbohydrates: 36 g
- Fiber: 9 g
- Protein: 10 g
Key phrases: sheet pan veggies, sheet pan dinners, sheet pan recipes, straightforward sheet pan dinners, wholesome sheet pan dinners
Attempt these favourite one-dish plant-based meals:
BEST One-Pot Vegan Mac and Cheese
On the spot Pot Chickpea Curry
Gado-Gado, Indonesian Tempeh Salad
Kale Tofu Energy Bowl with Tahini Dressing
Lentil Walnut Bolognese with Spaghetti
Mediterranean Edamame Quinoa Bowl
Nourish Lentil Bowl
This publish might include affiliate hyperlinks. For extra info click on right here.