Be part of the Love & Lemons Cooking Membership Problem! This month, we’re having a digital Thanksgiving celebration with an AMAZING Staub giveaway.
Joyful November! With Thanksgiving simply across the nook, I assumed we’d do one thing just a little completely different for our Cooking Membership this month.
We’re having a digital Thanksgiving! Or, as I prefer to name it, Sidesgiving.
As an alternative of cooking one chosen recipe this month, you’ll be able to select any of those 50 Thanksgiving Aspect Dishes.
E mail me an image by the top of the month, and I’ll submit it with the opposite entries for a Love & Lemons Thanksgiving celebration. And naturally, I’ll randomly choose one winner to obtain a prize!
Be part of the Love & Lemons Sidesgiving Celebration
- Make considered one of these 50 Thanksgiving Aspect Dishes throughout the month of November.
- Ship an image of it to [email protected] by November 30.
- For a bonus entry, depart a remark (embrace your first and final title) on the Thanksgiving Aspect Dishes weblog submit after you submit your photograph.
- For an additional bonus entry, submit your photograph on Instagram, tagging @loveandlemons and #loveandlemonscookingclub.
Additional Bonus Alternative: IG Stay on 11/7
For ANOTHER bonus entry(!), be a part of me for an Instagram Stay on Tuesday, November 7, at 11am CT.
I’ll kick off our Sidesgiving celebration by making considered one of my favourite Thanksgiving sides, wild rice pilaf!
Can’t make the dwell? Depart a remark along with your favourite Thanksgiving aspect dish on the recording for a bonus entry.
The Prize: 3 Items of Staub Cookware!
On the finish of the month, I’ll randomly choose a winner and submit all the images. This time, we’re giving freely an AMAZING set of Staub cookware:
These items are fabricated from enamel-coated cast-iron, which is simple to scrub with cleaning soap and water—no seasoning required! They’re beautiful, helpful (I exploit mine each day!), and can final a lifetime.
Final Month’s Recipe
Final month’s recipe was my butternut squash mac and cheese (aspect word: it could be an amazing Thanksgiving aspect dish!). Right here have been a few of your reactions:
- Daybreak mentioned, “My first butternut squash endeavor and it was completely superb and straightforward to do!”
- Adrienne shared, “So scrumptious! I really like the sweetness from the squash and the crunch from the panko topping. I sprinkled a little bit of smoked paprika over the crust for added taste and colour.”
- and Annika mentioned, “My son who’s satisfied he doesn’t like butternut squash had two massive servings as a result of ‘it was soooo good!’ That claims all of it.”
I’m so glad this one was successful! Your images look delish:
And congrats to our winner Jessica:
Enter the November Sidesgiving Celebration by…
- Making considered one of these 50 Thanksgiving Aspect Dishes throughout the month of November.
- Sending an image of it to [email protected] by November 30.
This month, there are 3 methods to get bonus entries:
- Depart a remark (embrace your first and final title) on the Thanksgiving Aspect Dishes weblog submit after you submit your photograph.
- Publish your photograph on Instagram, tagging @loveandlemons and #loveandlemonscookingclub.
- Be part of me for an IG Stay on Tuesday, 11/7 at 11am CT. Depart a remark along with your favourite Thanksgiving aspect dish!