Let bacon wrapped Brussels sprouts be your subsequent star appetizer recipe! These little bites of heaven are made with simply 2 substances and are so scrumptious served with a straightforward aioli dipping sauce.
We first posted this bacon wrapped Brussels sprouts recipe again in 2018 and we’ve since revamped it to make them even simpler to arrange + we added an aioli dipping sauce. Made with simply 2 substances (it’s all within the title), that is our go-to appetizer for just about any vacation get-together.
The rundown: merely slice 10 items of thick-cut bacon in half after which wrap every brussels sprout with the bacon. Lay them seam-side down on a tin foil-lined baking sheet and bake till crispy!
What Do You Want for Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts?
- Tin foil-lined baking sheet: tin foil is large for clear up. We’ve made these with out tin foil earlier than and that additionally works, however it’s a greasy mess on the finish!
- Thick-cut bacon: we examined this recipe with thick and medium-cut bacon and thick is way most popular since you want that further baking time to get the brussels sprouts completely cooked.
- Small/medium Brussels sprouts: if you happen to plan to make use of massive brussels sprouts, you may reduce them in half.
Get our High 10 5-Star Recipes!
Be part of our e-mail listing for brand spanking new recipes and BONUS: get our high 10 ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ recipes e-book!
Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts Variations
Use a flavored bacon: strive utilizing an applewood smoked bacon or any taste of bacon.
Add seasonings/flavors: sprinkle on some seasonings equivalent to every little thing bagel seasoning or previous bay seasonings. We additionally love including a drizzle of maple syrup to the bacon for a candy/savory strategy.
Cook dinner them within the air fryer: if you happen to love your air fryer be happy to prepare dinner these up at 400ºF. Begin with quarter-hour and proceed air frying in 5-minute increments till cooked.
You probably have leftovers, switch them into an hermetic container and retailer within the fridge for as much as 3 days. To reheat: merely microwave on excessive for 60 seconds.
Extra Bacon-Wrapped Appetizers
Find out how to Serve Bacon Wrapped Brussels Sprouts
We beloved serving this fast and simple appetizer with a easy aioli (substances within the recipe card), however we’ve additionally had this with a drizzle of our sizzling honey sauce. Be at liberty to make use of toothpicks for simple consuming too.
- ¼ cup mayonnaise
- ¼ cup plain Greek yogurt
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon kosher salt
- ¼ teaspoon cracked black pepper
Bacon-Wrapped Brussels Sprouts
- 20 small/medium Brussels sprouts
- 10 strips thick-cut bacon halved
Preheat the oven to 400℉ and line a baking sheet with tin foil.
Make the aioli: To make the aioli, add all the substances to a small bowl and stir to mix. Put aside.
Assemble the bacon-wrapped brussels spouts: slice 10 items of thick-cut bacon in half so that you’ve 20 items whole. Then, lay a bit of bacon on the baking sheet in order that it’s flat. Place a brussels sprout on the high of the bacon piece and roll it up. Be certain it’s laying seam-side down on the baking sheet. Repeat.
Unfold the bacon wrapped brussels sprouts out in order that they don’t seem to be touching after which bake for 30-40 minutes relying on how crispy you want your bacon.
Serve instantly with the aioli.
Suggestions & Notes
- Save time and make the aioli the day earlier than.
- Add 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan to the aioli for an additional taste enhance.
- Diet info doesn’t embody the aioli.
Energy: 278kcal Carbohydrates: 7g Protein: 10g Fats: 24g Fiber: 2g Sugar: 1g
Images: photographs taken on this submit are by Ashley McGlaughlin from The Edible Perspective.